Evaluation of the Biological Approach
Can biology explain our behavior?
A key debate in psychological study over the past century has been whether or not neuropsychology - the study of the brain - and looking solely at the chemical compositions and reactions within it can explain animal or human behavior.
Yes, it can!
No it can't
Sign Up for Full Access
Access hundreds of theories, approaches, study and experiment overviews, plus a range of psychology guides including Body Language Reading and How to Interpret Your Dreams.
More on Biological Psychology »
- Lobotomy: Can removing parts of the brain via a lobotomy cure mental illnesses?...
- Brain Explorer: Discover what each part of your brain does and how it functions...
- Biological Approach Introduction: Introduction to the Biological Approach in...
- How Drugs Affect Us: Cells: How do drugs that affect our mood (for example,...
- Serotonin: Seratonin's role in anxiety and depression.
- Headaches: Types of headaches and treatments explained, including exploration of...
- More on Biological Psychology ›
On Psychologist World »
- Behavioral Approach: How Behaviorism Explains Our Behavior
- How Adorno's F-Scale Identifies Authoritarian Personalities
- Learn To Read The Body Language Of Eyes
- Psychologist World Home Page ›
Want to Learn More Psychology?
Join Psychologist World today for access to our entire 2,200+ collection of psychology theories, approaches, studies, experiments and online guides. Learn More and Sign Up ›
You May Also Like »